Our services and products are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. The website is owned and operated by ZEBRAFISH. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Goods.
License and Website Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the website as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided;
- use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content (except in the operation or use of internet “search engines,” hit counters or similar technology);
- use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the website’s name or trademarks used on the website;
- engage in any activity that interferes with the website or another user’s ability to use the website;
- modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the website and the services offered on the website; or
Any use of the website or Website Content that is not expressly authorised herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Suggestions and Ideas
Visitors may submit suggestions, ideas, or questions, to [email protected]. By doing so, you acknowledge that we will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, license, transfer and exploit any suggestions or ideas in any manner.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to, violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of the Installation;
You agree that you will in no way modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Web Site, or any software used on Our Web Site, and that you will not permit any other person to do so.
You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
Examples of violations are:
- Accessing data unlawfully or without consent;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- Taking any action in order to obtain Goods to which you are not entitled.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- Any violation of system security as set out above;
- Your use of Our Web Site;
- Any other breach or violation of this agreement by you;
- The infringement by you, or by any other user of your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libellous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any of your communications.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept responsibility that the website, its servers, or email sent from the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations as contained in this clause. If these laws apply, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
Subject To Change Without Notice; Severability